The suburbian nightmare of a nuke dropping down on your neighborhood.
As Ted, a responsible citizen and a family man, you are faced with a slight disturbance to your happy, suburban lifestyle. THE NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE. Not to worry, Ted knows what to do! The government’s superb early warning system gives ted 60 seconds to take cover in the fallout shelter under his house. With such a limited to impact, guide Ted in a mad, intense and action packed dash through his house in search of his family and useful supplies. That’s more than enough time for ted to collect supplies and of course his family! Now Ted can safely enjoy those charming sunsets over the radioactive wasteland with his loved ones.
Relase date: May 26, 2015
Developer: Robot Gentleman
Publisher: Robot Gentleman
Genre: Indie Survival Strategy
OS: Win XP 32
OS: Win 10 64
- Scavenge any supplies, you will need to survive, and family members in a 60 second rush through your procedurally generated house.
- Survive in a fallout shelter with whatever you brought with you. How many days will you last? Will everyone make it out alive?
- Prepare for the worst. Don’t just grab arbitrary items, plan your survival and follow helpful tips from emergency broadcasts!
- Experience the suburbian nightmare of a nuke dropping down on your neighbourhood in this atomic, dark comedy set in 1950s.
- Share the story of your survival (or demise!) with the world. Let others know what you and your family have endured and let it become the next, radioactive wasteland tale.
- Decide what to do, when the post-apocalyptic world pushes you to the corner. Will you risk going outside? Who is not eating dinner, when barely any food is left? How do you deal with a mutant cockroach infestation?
60 Seconds! Trailer
60 Seconds! Reviews:
60 Seconds is a nuclear survival game in which you have 60 seconds to grab supplies that will help your survive in the bunker. The great graphics and minimalistic music give the game an authentic feeling and the gameplay is something that is a superb combination between text-based survival and the action filled scavenging part. Think of this game as Fallout’s little indie brother.