Claim your divine throne or establish a legendary bloodline that will echo through the ages.
Holy Fury is the newest expansion to Crusader Kings II game made by Paradox Development Studio and published by Paradox Interactive. Start your game on a fictional map of Europe as a small realm fighting for space, or on a random map with historical analogues for the great kingdoms of yore. Christ may rule in Rome and Constantinople, but Northern Europe is still home to the old gods of war and the hearth. These faiths will collide in fierce combat as the Prince of Peace brings conversion by the sword, and Gods of Nature demand unnatural sacrifices as the price of their favor.
Release Date: 13 Nov, 2018
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Genre: RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Start your game on a fictional map of Europe as a small realm fighting for space, or on a random map with historical analogues for the great kingdoms of yore.
- Try to win a reluctant vassal through charm and persuasion, or provoke someone you want to push into conflict.
- Join a Pagan warrior lodge and raid your way up the ranks, unlocking access to powerful allies and greater military skill.
- Pious Catholics can become canonized, passing on their glory to their descendants and making their resting place a site of great value.
- Descendants of great warrior heroes will have bonuses that match the accomplishments of their forefathers, including historical bloodlines of Charlemagne, Genghis Khan and others.
- Deeper gameplay for the religious wars of the era.
- Feudal kings and emperors must find clergy to crown them, since all power descends from the heavens.
- A Pagan Elder Council may have the final word in how a realm is divided among heirs, or a ruler may challenge his brother to combat to unify a realm.
Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury Trailer
Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury Review
Holy Fury is a downloadable content to Crusader Kings II, the celebrated medieval role-playing grand strategy experience from the masters of strategy, Paradox Development Studio. Lean on your war lodge for support in your conquests, bow before the Pope to claim your divine throne or establish a legendary bloodline that will echo through the ages. Loads of new content, including the ability to shatter the world (break up large kingdoms into smaller duchies), or completely randomize the cultures, religions, countries, names... everything. This DLC adds a ton of replayability where no two games are the same. Great expansion!