A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience.
Cube Escape: Paradox is a free-to-play puzzle game made by Rusty Lake. The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game. Paradox: A Rusty Lake Film will be released together with the accompanying Cube Escape: Paradox game. When the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer wakes up in an ominous room without any recollection of his past, he soon finds himself part of a bizarre game orchestrated by an old foe. Dale must solve increasingly challenging puzzles to escape the room and recover his memories.
|Release Date: 20 Sep, 2018|
Developer: Rusty Lake
Publisher: Rusty Lake
Genre: Adventure, Indie, Casual, Free
Cube Escape: Paradox
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
- Beautiful paintings handmade by Johan Scherft
- The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game
- Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar
- A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox – A Rusty Lake Short Film
- Powerful voice-overs by Bob Rafferty and lead actor David Bowles
- There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with multiple endings
- Supporting 14 different languages
Cube Escape: Paradox Trailer
Cube Escape: Paradox Review
Cube Escape: Paradox is quite like a Hidden Puzzle game with decent brain challenging quizzes. Another wonderful game from the Rusty Lake series. With all the parallels with short film, it did not cause any disappointment, just like former games of it. When they are played in the right order, Rusty Lake series will make you feel frightened, anxious and sometimes even a little disturbed, but will never fail to surprise you with it's story and ending. The calm music background help enhance the dark atmosphere of the game, especially with little jump scares being thrown in here and there. I would recommend this game for mystery suspense lovers. Good game overall!