Customize everything, hire and fire your friends, and explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars.
Forza Horizon 3 is an open world racing video game developed by Playground Games and published by Microsoft Studios for Xbox One and Microsoft Windows. You’re in charge of the Horizon Festival. As director, the player can hire or fire racers as well as organize and make custom race tracks around the map. While previous Horizon games have depicted the player as one of the racers of the Horizon Festival, the player is now the director of the Festival, and their role is to make it the biggest festival in the world. At launch, a total of 350 cars will be available to players – the most amount of cars to be featured in a Horizon game. The game features a four-player co-operative multiplayer campaign and cross-platform play, as it is a part of the Xbox Play Anywhere program.
Release Date: 27 September, 2016
Developer: Playground Games
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Genre: Driving, Racing, Sports
Forza Horizon 3
OS: Win 7 64
OS: Win 10 64
- Xbox One and Windows 10 PC exclusive. Supports Xbox Play Anywhere: yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at no additional cost.
- Explore Australia, the Horizon Festival’s largest, most beautiful and diverse open world ever
- Be the boss of your own Horizon Festival. Customize every aspect of your game. Hire and fire friends to win you fans, or invite them to join in the all-new 4 player online campaign co-op.
- Discover thrilling new driving gameplay like Danger Sign Jumps, Convoys, and Drift Zones.
- Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition includes the full game and the Forza Hub App
Forza Horizon 3 Trailer
Forza Horizon 3 Reviews:
A truly great racing experience. Forza Horizon 3 is a huge game, a worthy evolution of a solid. A feast of driving that sets out to sate whatever vehicular desire you may have from minute-to-minute. It's so incredible to look at, so beautifully crafted and so enjoyable to play that there are literally hundreds of hours of fun to be had here. Forza Horizon 3 features a beautiful, incredibly diverse landscape, an impressive roster of over 350 meticulously-detailed cars, and an absolute ton of driving activities and challenges. The car selection is vast, the controls are spot-on, the game looks gorgeous in all areas, the musical options are diverse, the online play is excellent, and the community tools are rock solid. The fact that the developers were able to combine their premier arcade racing with a new layer of depth and control is something definitely of note. Forza Horizon 3 is without doubt the finest arcade racer yet seen, and it looks set to become one of this generation's greatest games.