Compete live with thousands of real poker players to proof you are the number 1 Texas Hold ’em poker star!
Governor of Poker 3 is a free-to-play Texas Hold’em simulation game made by YoudaGames and OrangeGames. Becoming a poker pro is a long journey through Texas; you will start as a rookie and work yourself all the way up to become a VIP poker player, a high roller to end up winning high stake games in the Gold area.
NOTICE: The games are intended for an adult audience. (e.g Intended for use by those 21 or older). The games do not offer “real money gambling” or an opportunity to win real money or prizes.
Release Date: 19 Feb, 2016
Genre: Casual, Free to Play, Multiplayer
Governor of Poker 3
OS: Win XP
OS: Win 7 64
- 5 DIFFERENT POKER Formats: Cash game, Sit & Go tournament, Push or Fold, Big Win and Royal poker.
- Cross platform game: Play against mobile(Android and iOS), steam and web players
- Play BLACKJACK 21: many different betting amounts
- Play with poker buddies: Make friends & Invite them to play with you at the same table and send chip gifts!
- Big FREE welcome package of poker chips, gold and a Cowboy or Cowgirl hat.
- Complete poker achievements and win gold coins and XP points.
- FREE chip stack bonus every 4 hours!
- Chat with other hold em players through chat and animating emoticons. Use them to bluff or taunt players so you win the poker hand!
- Distinguish yourself by winning badges and trophies with your poker skills
- Connect your email and continue playing your Steam poker progress on your Android or Apple iOS device!
Governor of Poker 3 Trailer
Governor of Poker 3 Review
Governor of Poker 3 is great free multiplayer poker game with cute wild west themed design. Texas Hold'em poker is the primary game, but you can also play blackjack against the AI dealer. It is a multi-platform game, so it is simple to control. You need to know how to play Poker, as there is no tutorials or tips, no instructions on the controls also. As you progress in rank more areas will be opened up to you where the stakes are greater and the players are slicker. Later you will compete in tournaments and earn trophies. You will start off with a sizable welcome package which is plenty to get you winning! Achievements, and solid stat-tracking make this even more awesome. If your looking for fun whilst not really getting too involved with gambling as a career, Governor of Poker 3 is a decent option.