Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way.
Insurgency: Sandstorm is a multiplayer first-person shooting game made by New World Interactive and published by Focus Home Interactive. Sequel to the indie breakout FPS Insurgency, Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way. Experience the intensity of modern combat where skill is rewarded, and teamwork wins the fight . Prepare for a hardcore depiction of combat with deadly ballistics, light attack vehicles, destructive artillery, and HDR audio putting the fear back into the genre.
|Release Date: 12 Dec, 2018|
Developer: New World Interactive
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Genre: Action, Shooting, Multiplayer
Steam Download – Insurgency: Sandstorm
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Sequel to the indie breakout FPS Insurgency, now with 5 million units sold. Sandstorm is reborn, improved, expanded, and bigger in every way.
- Peek around corners, tactically breach doorways, use smoke to cover your team’s advance, and call in air support.
- Character and weapon customisation to show your battle-hardiness.
- Battle across expansive maps in up to 16-versus-16 player game modes, or 8 player co-operative against AI, now with machine gun mounted drivable vehicles.
- Unprecedented audio design with positional voice-chat for realistic teamwork, and heart pounding ambient audio to bring you into the battlefield.
- Competitive multiplayer features including matchmaking, broadcasting UI, and replays.
Insurgency: Sandstorm Trailer
Insurgency: Sandstorm Review
Insurgency: Sandstorm at its heart is a fast-paced tactical shooter. Continuing Insurgency’s acclaim as the most atmospheric shooter, Sandstorm is built on Unreal 4 to bring its gritty close-quarters combat into a whole new era of realism. Skill is rewarded, and survival is paramount. In order for the game to feel immersive, the HUD is minimalistic, and crosshairs are nowhere to be found. Firearms are a real threat and a couple of shots are enough to drop the enemies. For the first time in an Insurgency game, customize your character to show your veterancy with diverse sets of clothing, uniforms, accessories, and character voices. Coordinate fire support with your team, engage enemies with vehicle mounted machine guns, and go head to head in small scale high speed competitive matches. Wield new weapons and new upgrades to outmaneuver, outflank, and outsmart the enemy. Feel every bullet, and fear every impact. Move with speed and caution as you push through the war-torn environments of a fictional contemporary conflict in the Middle East. Death comes fast, ammunition must be carefully managed, and the environment must be tactically navigated at every step toward victory. Overall, there are a lot of details that make the game fun and immersive. I think players who enjoy a slightly more realistic and hardcore shooter experience, will get a kick out of this! Recommended!