Travel in procedural planets full of content to discover and monsters to combat.
Junk Jack is an indie platformer made by Pixbits. A vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds. Junk Jack X is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer! Make the world truly yours in Junk Jack, a relaxing sandbox experience focused on building and improving your home. Tame and breed creatures, cook foods, collect animal companions, farm exotic plants, collect fish, grow flowers, play with your friends!
Release Date: 1 December, 2016
Genre: Adventure, Platformer, Indie
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Use portals to travel between 12 planets with unique hand crafted environments
- Creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- All worlds are procedurally generated and different every time you create a new one
- More than one thousand different crafts
- Play online with your friends
- Two styles of crafting: a crafting grid or simple mode which allows crafting items with a single click
- Fully featured equip system with hundreds of different wearables with unique stats
- Lots of loot to collect!
- Beautiful retro styled pixel art graphics
- Hundreds of placeable objects, blocks and decorations
- Deep Electronics system to create intricate contraptions, even complete CPUs!
Junk Jack Trailer
Junk Jack Review:
This game is a mix of Terraria, Starbound, and even Minecraft! Collect tameable pets which will follow you around, capture and breed cows, sheep, pigs and many more animals! Finding recipes is tedious as is finding metal, all in all a good game if you are the type of person who enjoys resource gathering over time. All worlds are procedurally generated and different every time you create a new one. Hundreds of placeable objects, blocks and decorations and lots of loot to collect! An absolutely great game, quite addictive. If you liked Minecraft, or Terraria, you will love this also.