PES 2018 featuring the biggest advances in the series for over a decade.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 is a sports video game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami. The world renowned gameplay quality has been finely tuned and refined to recreate the authenticity of the beautiful game, including a more realistic game speed. The cover of the game features Barcelona players, including Neymar, Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez, Andrés Iniesta and Sergi Roberto. Set pieces have been reworked with a new Free Kick and Penalty Kick system, alongside the option to choose the new one player kick off. Strategic Dribbling gives the user significantly more control in possession, with the addition of contextual shielding to protect the ball, as well as simple stick controls triggering realistic, subtle movements to wrong foot defenders.
Release Date: 13 Sep, 2017
Developer: Konami Digital Entertainment
Publisher: Konami Digital Entertainment
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7
- Gameplay Masterclass – Strategic Dribbling, Real Touch+ and new set pieces take the unrivalled gameplay to the next level
- Presentation Overhaul – New menus and real player images
- PES League Integration – Compete with PES League in new modes including myClub
- Online Co-op -A mode dedicated to co-op play is newly added
- Random Selection Match – Fan favourite returns with new presentation and features
- Master League Upgrade – New pre-season tournaments, improved transfer system, presentations and functionality
- Enhanced Visual Reality – New lighting, reworked player models and animations covering everything from facial expressions to body movement to bring the game to life
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Trailer
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 Review
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 offers a fun and accessible game experience. Some notable adjustments make PES 2018 a lovely football game that feels comfortable to play and realistic from the very first match. Real Touch+ adds a new dimension to ball control, with full body touch allowing various parts of the body to control the ball based on the unpredictability of the ball movement. New animations, better physics and responsiveness are, along with the fact that it is quite challenging, what makes it a fun simulation that has to be considered for this season. PES 2018 is one of the best footies available.