Hold off the zombie hordes and discover the terrible secrets of the red planet.
MarZ: Tactical Base Defense is a indie tower defense game made and published by doorfortyfour. Build your defense base to fight back the undead hordes of Mars and secure the future of the red planet. MarZ is a game of strategy and tactical defense where you must carefully manage your crew and resources as you try to uncover the terrible secrets of the undead.
|Release Date: 4 Apr, 2019|
Genre: Indie, Strategy
MarZ: Tactical Base Defense
Steam Download – MarZ: Tactical Base Defense
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- 20 mission story campaign: Hold off the zombie hordes and discover the terrible secrets of the red planet across a fully-fledged story campaign with alternate endings
- Research update: Increased technology options and unique new upgrades for all towers including repair drones, mines, tesla towers that can teleport zombies, mortars, prism lasers, and more
- Skirmish mode: Create customised procedurally-generated skirmishes as you battle back wave after wave of enemies
- Reworked balancing: All three difficulty modes have been improved and updated in line with player feedback
- Outbreak mode: An intense game mode within Skirmish that brings you one immense zombie horde instead of multiple waves
- Twitch Mode: When streaming the game on Twitch, viewers can choose to support or sabotage streamers’ efforts in real-time with powerful Twitch integration tools
- Marsform map editor: Use powerful terraforming tools to sculpt custom maps and share on Steam Workshop
- Localisation: Translated into nine languages (English, English (US), German, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Russian and Polish)
MarZ: Tactical Base Defense Trailer
MarZ: Tactical Base Defense Review
MarZ: Tactical Base Defense is a RTS style Tower Defense on Mars. It is a passion project created by the husband and wife development duo at the helm of development studio doorfortyfour. 2065: Humanity prepares itself for the colonization of Mars. The early history of the red planet, however, holds some mysterious surprises. There is already life on Mars – (un)dead life. Guide your crew through a breathtaking single-player campaign to solve the mystery of the undead. Tactical base building and clever resource management are the key to defend against hordes of zombies. It is up to you to make quick, clear decisions to defend your base and limit the spread of these creatures. This is going to be a long, hard fight for planet Mars. What you are looking at is an incredibly satisfying experience that mixes the best elements of the tower defense genre in to an action packed, tactical-laden adventure.