Uncover the mystery behind the plane crash by following the immersive quest lines.
The Wild Eight is an adventure game made by Fntastic, Eight Points, and published by HypeTrain Digital. Explore, hunt and craft shoulder-to-shoulder with friends or random players online. Upgrade survival skills in your shelter to tailor the gameplay to your needs. The plane crash was only the beginning. Eight survivors are stranded in the middle of unforgiving Alaska. Don’t let it consume you. Follow the quests to abandoned buildings, strange laboratories, facilities for mysterious purposes and something out of this world! Survive and live to tell the tale of The Wild Eight. An unforgiving survival game set in Alaska full of mystery and danger.
Release Date: 8 February, 2017
Developer: Fntastic, Eight Points
Publisher: HypeTrain Digital
Genre: Indie, Adventure, Simulation, RPG
The Wild Eight
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 7 64
- Uncover the mystery behind the plane crash by following the immersive quest lines and find all the anomalies that lie hidden in this snowy region.
- Gather whatever you can to create the tools that will ensure your survival – weapons, clothing and gathering tools. Upgrade survival skills in your shelter to tailor the gameplay to your needs.
- Brave new horizons and explore uncharted regions of Alaska in this beautiful, yet deadly randomly generated low-poly world.
- Join with other players online to experience a memorable stay in Alaska by taking on the toughest of all the challenges.
- Gather food for energy and flee from the ferocious beasts or turn the tables and let them taste your fear.
The Wild Eight Trailer
The Wild Eight Review
The Wild Eight includes all basic survival elements of a regular survival game - but it also gives you a beautiful storyline to follow. You are a survivor of a plane crash and you need to do whatever it needs to survive. When starting the game, you can select a character, each having their own advantages. After waking up, there is a quick tutorial to help you with the basic mechanics, and then you are on your own. There is a starter quest which you can follow once prepared. It gives you new types of interesting mechanics, such moving base, which you can take with you and you need to take with you, or you just die lacking of food. The minimalistic polygon graphics makes the game look much better than the other games in the genre, which try and fail to look realistic. If you are looking for a survival game that is challenging then this is the one for you.