SMASHING DORKS AND KILLING ORCS.
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is the third installment in the Orcs Must Die! franchise from Robot Entertainment. The game is set in the familiar world of its hilarious fantasy predecessors, years after the finale of Orcs Must Die! 2 and is a variation on tower defense games, where the player places traps within the game’s levels and engages in direct combat with a selected hero characters to ward off several waves of orcs and other monsters from reaching a magic core. With dozens of new rifts and worlds beyond them, heroes have come from far and wide to wage all-out war for control of these magical gateways. Orcs Must Die!’s classic white-knuckle witch’s brew of action and strategy returns, letting players team up with their friends to lay waste to millions of new invading monsters! Build an impenetrable gauntlet of traps to hack, grind, flatten, gibletize and incinerate foes before they charge into the heart of the rift!
Release Date: 19 April, 2017
Developer: Robot Entertainment
Publisher: Robot Entertainment
Genre: Action, Free, Strategy
Orcs Must Die! Unchained
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- Are you mage enough to defend the rifts? A wide variety of unique and powerful heroes with deep gameplay options offer a plethora of painfully creative ways to stop orcs in their grimy tracks.
- Weekly Challenges and Daily Quests give players the chance to unlock extra traps and upgrade parts.
- Survival mode lets players murder their way to the top of the orc pile in 3-player co-op defense gameplay that every Orcs Must Die! fan will love.
- All new Sabotage mode sets up two teams of three to troll each other with spells and bosses in an action-packed race to the highest score.
- Long-time favorite Endless mode has returned in Orcs Must Die! Unchained with expanded 3-player co-op.
Orcs Must Die! Unchained Trailer
Orcs Must Die! Unchained Review
If you're looking for an amazing "Tower Defense" game, Orcs Must Die! Unchained is certainly the next level of gaming in which you need to experience. Unchained follows the general hybrid gameplay of tower defense and action games used in the series' previous titles. Go it alone, or team up with your blood-thirstiest friends to set traps, cast spells, smash faces, and murder invading monsters by the millions. Get loot from chests for better and upgradeable traps and parts that will change how the traps functions. Orcs Must Die! Unchained is best consumed with friends, ideally with a lot of yelling and frantic arm-waving over impending victories and losses. Players cover fortresses in gleeful torture devices and engineer a variety of hilarious and violent ends for invading minions. Customize a strategy for every battle. The average game is around 8 minutes in my experience so far, and 20 is the far high end of the spectrum. I will recommend just about any gamer try this game, especially with the price of free. However once you begin your journey of killing orcs, you might not want to stop!