Fully fledged simulation to allow you to build the PC of your dreams.
PC Building Simulator is an indie simulation game made by Claudiu Kiss and published by The Irregular Corporation. Build your very own PC empire, from simple diagnosis and repairs to bespoke, boutique creations that any enthusiast would drool over. With an ever-expanding marketplace full of real-world components you can finally stop dreaming of that ultimate PC and get out there, build it and see how it benchmarks in 3DMark!
Release Date: 27 Mar, 2018
Developer: Claudiu Kiss, The Irregular Corporation
Publisher: The Irregular Corporation
Genre: Indie, Simulation
PC Building Simulator
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- PC Building Simulator will allow you to experiment with a large selection of accurately modelled, fully licensed parts from your favourite real-world manufacturers.
- PC Building Simulator aims to teach even the most novice PC user how their machine is put together with step-by-step instructions explaining the order parts should be assembled and providing useful information on what each part is and its function.
- The career mode in PC Building Simulator puts you in charge of your very own PC building and repair business. From your own cozy workshop you must use all your technical skills to complete the various jobs that come your way.
- Build your PC from the case up with your favourite parts and express your building flair by choosing your favourite LED and cabling colors to really make it stand out. Choose from a range of air and water cooling solutions to keep it cool or even go all out with fully customizable water cooling loops! Once your rig is ready to go, turn it on and see how it benchmarks. Not happy with the results? Jump into the bios and try your hand at overclocking to see if you can get better results without breaking anything!
- Customers will provide you a range of jobs from simple upgrades and repairs to full system builds which you must complete while balancing your books to ensure you are still making a profit!
PC Building Simulator Trailer
PC Building Simulator Review
PC Building Simulator is a great simulator that you can actually learn from, for starters and for those who already know how PC building works. Your first batch of jobs are easy ones, like clearing viruses and increasing storage capacity. The emails you receive from customers will generally tell you what the problem is before the computer even reaches your workshop. Once you've done a few of these and accumulated some money, however, you can take more challenging jobs, some of which you have to diagnose yourself. These will include issues like burned out power supplies, fried graphics cards, and even missing parts! The good thing about this game, is that it gets updated in time with more content. The game is easy to get into, and the controls are simple and easy to learn. The first thing that struck me is how very similar the game is to Car Mechanic Simulator, in that the assembly/disassembly processes and animations are the same, as is the process of buying parts from an online supplier, and receiving jobs by email. The only real difference is that you're working on computers instead of cars. It's a fun game. Pretty addictive too. If you are looking for pure realism, then this isn't going to be it. But as for showing you the basics, and teaching you about how simple PC building really is, then look no further. It's a great and unique game.