One hundred different endings. Choose your path, every decision leads to a new ending. Will you find the real one?
Reventure is an indie adventure platformer game made and published by Pixelatto. You are a wannabe hero who is supposed to do hero-ish things but sometimes flips off and does crazy stuff instead. An adventure with 100 different endings.
Release Date: 4 Jun, 2019
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Steam Download – Reventure
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
- One hundred different endings/li>
- Bazillions of secrets and pop-culture references. They are, you know, secrets. So we won’t spoil them here 😉
- Lots of “Aha!” moments. The world is doesn’t change with each newgame, you do. Well, actually it DOES change, but that’s a secret for you to find out.
- A big bunch of unlockable stuff. New playable characters, hints, costumes, visual effects and more!
- Humor. Yup, there’s that too. Available in many flavours.
- Magic. Even a simple-looking-yet-amazing game like this takes a lot of time and big piles of money to make, but you can get it for only a few bucks.
- How’s that for magic?. Time travel, battle royale fights, mimics, permadeath, shotguns, mining, resource gathering, base building, global leaderboards, farming… Ok, we may have had exaggerated on that one… OR HAVE WE???
Reventure is the one and only non-linear adventure with 100 different endings. Charming, entertaining, puzzling and just all-around a good time. It parodies its source material quite well, but also develops a life of its own - for a couple bucks, especially, this'll give you quite a few hours of laughs. Almost anything that comes into your mind ends up being a possibility within this world. It is almost impossible to pursue a goal without being distracted by a new path, a detail you had overlooked or something that was not there before. This game looks simple on the first glance. But there is a really cool combination of mechanics happening. First off, every time you reach an ending, the game resets. Secondly, the more items you collect, the lower you jump. Making which items you pickup important choices, as you open up some areas, but close off others. A biting sense of humour, absorbing music and a way of puzzling that makes it one of a kind. The soundtrack is simple but great and fits perfect with the game, and the graphics are really great too! This game is great. It's fun, silly and exciting. It acts like an old school NES type of game.