Two classic Batman Cars come to Rocket League!
DC Super Heroes DLC Pack is an additional content to Rocket League – multiplayer car racing game, made and published by Psyonix, Experience the ultimate DC Comics crossover as two classic Bat(tle)-Cars from 2012’s The Dark Knight Rises and 1989’s Batman come to Rocket League! Also included: more than 20 customization items and player banners based on Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash and other popular characters!
Release Date: 7 Feb, 2018
Developer: Psyonix, Inc.
Publisher: Psyonix, Inc.
Genre: Driving, Multiplayer, Sports
Rocket League – DC Super Heroes DLC Pack
OS: Win 7
OS: Win 10
Premium Batman Battle-Carsblockbuster
- The ’89 Batmobile from Warner Bros. Pictures’ Batman
- The Dark Knight Rises Tumbler from Warner Bros. Pictures’ The Dark Knight Rises
- Aquaman – Breakout Decal and Player Banner
- Green Arrow – Hotshot Decal and Player Banner
- Batman – Paladin Decal and Player Banner
- Green Lantern – Merc Decal and Player Banner
- Cyborg – Roadhog Decal and Player Banner
- Superman – Octane Decal and Player Banner
- DC – Player Banner
- Wonder Woman – Wheels, X-Devil Decal, and Player Banner
- Flash – Wheels, Venom Decal, Player Banner, and Speed Force Boost
DC Super Hero Themed Items
Rocket League – DC Super Heroes DLC Pack Trailer
Rocket League – DC Super Heroes DLC Pack Review
DC Super Heroes DLC Pack is an overall pretty good pickup for Rocket League. It offers 2 new cars. The '89 Batmobile is decent. The decals are nothing special, and neither is the Flash Speed Force boost. However, the player banners are sick and the Flash wheels look awesome, Wonderwoman wheels are decent too. It's cool being able to rep your favourite DC hero. My favorite part, beside the 2 new cars, are the banners. For new comers that only have the not super cool basic banners, it gives them a new choice of 5-6 new banners that all look pretty awesome. Overall, it's definitely worth the price and it's good to see more cross-overs for one of my favourite games.