It’s the biggest Party Pack yet with five party-saving new games!
The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is a casual party game made and published by Jackbox Games, Inc. It’s the biggest Party Pack yet, including the return of the classic pop culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream; the game of hilarious hypotheticals Split the Room; the lyric-writing, robot rap battle Mad Verse City; the inventive drawing game Patently Stupid; and the outer space fling-fest Zeeple Dome.
|Release Date: 17 Oct, 2018|
Developer: Jackbox Games, Inc.
Publisher: Jackbox Games, Inc.
The Jackbox Party Pack 5
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- The pop-culture trivia mash-up YOU DON’T KNOW JACK: Full Stream (1-8 players). The classic returns, full of wild new surprises.
- The competitive drawing game Patently Stupid (3-8 players). Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems .
- The what-if game Split the Room (3-8 Players). Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations.
- The deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula, Zeeple Dome (1-6 players)! Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks!
- The lyric-writing game Mad Verse City (3-8 players). Channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot.
The Jackbox Party Pack 5 Trailer
The Jackbox Party Pack 5 Review
The Jackbox Party Pack 5 is one of the most adventurous party game collections yet, concocting interesting gameplay ideas and challenging its players to put their best self forward in front of friends and online audiences. Thanks to the randomness ingrained with the other games that ensues no two sessions are alike. Solo partiers won’t find much to do here (playing You Don’t Know Jack against A.I. is a heartbreaking thought experiment), but scrounge up a group and you’re good to go. If you're looking for something to do with a group over the upcoming holidays, there's plenty in Party Pack 5 to keep a whole bunch of people engaged and laughing for hours.