Unique Rhythm RPG – slay fearsome beasts to an even fiercer beat.
The Metronomicon is a rhythm game developed by Puuba and published by Kasedo Games. The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists. Building note sets, queuing up the attacks, switching party members, defeating enemies, and surviving battles put The Metronomicon quite a step above most other rhythm games. Packing in a fully-fledged story mode with a colourful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control of a party of eight newly graduated masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends.
|Release Date: 29 September, 2016|
Publisher: Kasedo Games
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10 64
- An epic quest – A wide range of characters, with locations ranging from a medieval party yacht to a rockstar-haunted castle – and many more!
- Unique Rhythm RPG – slay fearsome beasts to an even fiercer beat
- A soundtrack like no other – a powerful, ear-shattering mix of electronic and indie music featuring renowned artists such as Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence
- Replayability – freeplay mode, ranked side quests, and a devilish arena enable you to revisit the game’s awesome soundtrack at your own pace, with different gameplay options and character choices available
- Progress – improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes
The Metronomicon Trailer
The Metronomicon Fiesta Review:
The Metronomicon is a rhythm game like few others, but The Metronomicon sets itself apart by way of numerous RPG mechanics that actually make you strategize a bit while you’re trying to keep the rhythm of the song going. The Metronomicon offers fun characters, a solid and wacky story line, strategic elements and some really great tunes. A dance step game that is also a RPG battler, the game keeps you active, keeps you thinking, and loosens some of the stagnation for both genres by throwing them into a blender together.