Multiplayer game with toy tanks that blow each other up in a completely destructible arena.
Tiny Tanks is a multiplayer shooting game made and published by LeadFollow Games. You can blow up the whole map with your mines. Burry your friends below huge piles of debris or make the plummet into the depths of defeat with your cleverly placed explosives. You can blow up the whole map! With hundreds of game modes and modifier combinations, each round is different.
|Release Date: 11 Apr, 2019|
Developer: LeadFollow Games
Publisher: LeadFollow Games
Genre: Action, Shooting, Indie, Driving
Steam Download – Tiny Tanks
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- Each round is made up of two substantial parts: A Game Mode and up to three Modifiers. The game mode defines the goals of the round. Instead of shooting each other you might have to hide under a moving dome, to not get hit by explosives.
- To keep things interesting there are regular air-drops with gun crates. Each containing a different weapon. Pick ’em up and get going. Who is going to stop you when you are shooting with homing missiles.
- With our integrated level editor, you can build your own maps. Thanks to the Steam Workshop integration you can share your creations with the whole world and play your maps in the online multiplayer!
- Get new ranks, unlock new maps, modes, modifiers, and tank parts as you go.
- You can build your own tank from 33 unique tank parts. Not only does your tank look different now, but it even drives different!
Tiny Tanks Trailer
Tiny Tanks Review
Tiny Tanks is a fun multiplayer party game about colorful tanks, an endless flood of game modes and absolute destruction mayhem. To top it all off, everything is "physically accurate". To add more fun to the equation you can spice up every game mode with a huge variety of modifiers. Snow, darkness, low gravity. You name it. The community is really friendly and helpful, as is the dev team! Can't ask for much more from an indie title and I am very happy playing it. Would absolutely recommend this game for playing with friends or people online!