With musket loaded and grog in hand, the freedom of the pirate life awaits.
Sea of Thieves is an action-adventure video game developed by Rare and published by Microsoft Studios. It is a new type of multiplayer game that delivers all you need to live the free-roaming pirate life. Whether adventuring as a group or sailing solo, you’ll encounter other crews… but will they be friends or foes, and how will you respond? The sun-drenched shores that dot the horizon may seem tranquil and inviting, but it’s never wise to let your guard down for long. Whether or not you choose to seek out confrontation during your adventures, an understanding of what awaits you can mean the difference between treasure and tragedy.
|Release Date: 20 March 2018|
Publisher: Microsoft Studios
Genre: Action, Adventure, Multiplayer
Sea of Thieves
|Minimum Specifications |
OS: Win 7
|Recommended Specifications |
OS: Win 10
- You’ll begin your journey across the Sea of Thieves as a ragtag wanderer ready to complete voyages, form bonds with other pirates and amass your very own hoard.
- Rival crews aren’t the only foes you’ll encounter on the Sea of Thieves. Many other threats can and will make themselves known on your journey, often when you least expect it.
- The Sea of Thieves’ vast expanse is steeped in myth and legend, filled with curious ruins and outlandish encounters spoken of wherever crews meet to swap their stories.
- Before leaving the island where your legend begins, you and your crew will need to learn the art of sailing – or at least get confident enough to make each journey a pleasure rather than an undignified series of near-collisions.
- Co-operation is your watchword in Sea of Thieves. The events you experience and the memories you make become the stuff of legend with friends in tow.
Sea of Thieves Trailer
Sea of Thieves Review
Sea of Thieves is a pirate-themed action-adventure cooperative multiplayer game played from a first-person perspective. Experience a rich, fantastical world filled with pirates, danger, and discovery, all in 4K! Being a pirate means having the freedom to make your own decisions. Will you set sail for uncharted waters, dive in search of ancient shipwrecks or track down supplies that can repair and restock your ship? Whatever you decide, how you approach the adventures and opportunities that lie in wait is entirely up to you. Not everything that sails the Sea of Thieves can be invited for a pint of grog in the local tavern. Wild animals and exotic creatures are waiting to be discovered, but the greater threat comes from the remains of previous pirates who haven’t learned to take death lying down. These savage skeletons will roam in hordes, take control of crusty old cannons and do whatever they can to bring your voyage to a premature end. The freedom of the pirate life awaits in Rare's next adventurous voyage!